Sunday, October 07, 2007

A necessary weekend

So here it is...Sunday afternoon. How do the weekends go by so quickly? Amazing really.

What a great weekend it was too: drinking coffee downtown, taking the dogs on a walk in the park, viewing We Are Marshall, buying a beautiful bridesmaid dress, touring select art studios, and even - brace yourself - cooking a few meals! Full and fun!

Weekends keep things balanced. Sometimes balanced in that it's the only time I have to do laundry - other times in that it's the only time I have to have fun. Regardless, Saturday and Sunday have a funny way of bringing things back into perspective and preparing me for another week doing what I love to do. I feel ready for a new week ... ready to face Monday as it bring its regular challenges and fatigue. What would I do without weekends?

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

hello my love! how i miss you!

i watched we are marshall this week too! what'd you think?

can't wait to see you in that beautiful dress:).

 
At 5:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO glad you're back!!!! It's good to know you and Boof both are walking the blog-road again. It gives me hope for the day.
I watched "We are Marshall" last week too!!!! How crazy is that??? Didn't really like it until halfway.
Thanks for taking the time to share your life with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home