Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

I have learned that it takes hard times for me to realize how blessed I really am, specifically with friendships where I can be who I really am. Where I don't think twice about wearing jeans and putting my hair in a ponytail. Where I can be silly, say something stupid, laugh about something frustrating, or cry about something overwhelming. Where I am listened to and heard. Where I am prayed for and encouraged. Where I am loved for who I am, not who I might be. I don't know how I would have made it through this last month without you - you have truly been witness to the good, the bad, and the ugly. I love you and thank you from the depths of my heart.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Amanda Eron said...

You are so right...it becomes so easy to take our friends for granted, but it is so special to have those relationships where we can be ourselves. Thank you for being that kind of friend. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home